It’s not a news for a long time already that Go Ayano played some villian in the upcoming Ruroken movie. Though it isn’t stated officially anywhere it’s known that he will play Gein, the character from the second part of the manga who was helping Yukishiro Enishi in his quest for revenge.
During his time in the manga Gein never revealed his face so when I saw Ayano in the trailers I wasn’t so sure that he really played Gein.
The thing is first Ruroken movie shouldn’t have Gein at all - it should have Aoshi and seeing Ayano’s character using Aoshi’s short blade wasn’t helping much.
But then around 2006 Watsuki drawn some re-designs for the characters for Kanzenban edition of Rurouni Kenshin manga. That’s design for Gein (and his face is revealed!)
Judging by supposedly handsome face and elements of clothes (belts and chain mails) this mysterious blonde might be Gein-inspired character after all. While it’s still unclear why cool and popular Aoshi was removed from the plot and Gein took his place and weapon it seems to be a reliable fact.
19 notes ()
- greasy-love reblogged this from kateviardo
- greasy-love likes this
- yukaloha likes this
- destroyneverland likes this
- unitedstatesofmari likes this
- kenkaoluv likes this
- queenemilythedlgnt likes this
- yoru613 reblogged this from kateviardo
- kagemushakosuke reblogged this from kateviardo
- kagemushakosuke likes this
- ms-negi reblogged this from kateviardo and added:
- the---light reblogged this from kateviardo
- xhimurax likes this
- kazenosekai likes this
- kurisu7001 likes this
- kimochiiikemushi reblogged this from kateviardo
- ihavetobenkyou likes this
- hankataya likes this
- cross-shaped-scar likes this
- kateviardo posted this